Sure, link building is an integral part of your SEO campaign, but what would happen if you hired Homer Simpson?
- Content? We don’t need to write our own content, it takes too long to write. Here, I copied this article from Wikipedia for you.
- I know this company who can get you 100s of PR6-9 links for only 69 bucks. Let’s go get a beer!
- Mmmmm….donuts, I know your site is about bathrooms but I’m gonna write about donuts.
- Gahhhhh…oops, guess I was a bit lazy this month and didn’t do any link building…we’ll catch up.
- D’oh! Missed another month of working on link building
- You know, link building is a lot like a nuclear reactor if you just read the manual and press the right buttons.
- Why do you need likes and shares to be popular? Can’t you just go out and find some friends?
- I hate lists but the manual says we should create one. How about the top ten ways to drink a beer?
- Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Why am I here?
- I’ve come up with your standard letter to ask for links. “Dear website owner, please give me a link. I love your site. I think it’s really…really…really…good.”
Don’t just hire anyone to handle your link building, come talk to us first about ethical link building strategies.