Committing to change is a tough challenge, but once you start it gets easier when you see the benefits. We have been talking about your website, now let’s talk about how people find your website, just because you built a website and you put it out there on some server, people are not going to flock to it.
People have more options available than ever before to them to search for stuff they may or may not need.
Some of the more popular options include:
- You Tube,
- AOL, Ask.com and whole bunch of other search engines.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and of lot of other social sites.
- Shopzilla, eBay, Amazon, PriceGrabber and lots of other shopping sites.
Now, here come the questions:
- Are you using any of these platforms to market your company? If the answer is “YES”, please continue, if the answer is “NO”, then we should talk soon.
- What platforms are you using and which of their services are using? Why did you pick the platforms you are using?
- Who is managing these platforms? (If the answer is YOU, we should talk and SOON)
- How do you know what you are doing is working?
Points to consider when choosing which digital marketing platforms you should be using to help you drive traffic to your website and grow your business.
- Is your company a business that supplies products and services to other companies? If “YES”, are you using Twitter and LinkedIn?
- Does your company sell products people can buy on the internet? If “YES”, are you using the shopping engines and Google Merchant Feed?
- Is your company a business that offer services to consumers? If “YES”, how are you optimizing the content on your website? Are you bidding on industry specific keywords that consumers are searching on that could drive qualified traffic to your website?
- Is a weekly blog part of your marketing strategy? If “YES”, who is writing it? How are you promoting your blog through other digital platforms?
- What reports are you looking at on a regular basis? And even more important, what are you doing based on those reports?
Mid-West Digital Marketing is a full-service digital agency and a Google Partner who can work with you to develop an effective marketing strategy to help you get found on the web, improve the quality of traffic to your website and increase your bottom line. All important things in this digital age.